Your Smart Route to Compliance
CE marking is a legal requirement for most products sold in Europe but is not always fully understood or adhered to.
York EMC Services can help manufacturers and importers succeed by providing guidance, testing, and training towards correctly CE marking their products before placing them on the market.
To be compliant with the legislation, it is important to ensure that you are not only technically compliant, but also your Technical Documentation and Declaration of Conformity (DoC) are correct.
How We Can Help
- Determine which directives are applicable; we can advise which directives apply, and check your DoCs are correct and up to date
- Generate EMC Technical Documentation
- Where necessary we can provide a Notified Body Assessment, to give you (and your customers) extra assurance that your product meets the requirements of the EMC Directive
- Design to best practices
- We offer consultancy and relevant training, for example a two-day Testing or Design courses, a one-day EMC Directive & technical documentation course, our five-day EMC Fundamentals course and Advanced courses.
- Carry out the relevant assessments on the product to ensure compliance, either on-site or at one of our three UKAS accredited test laboratories near Bristol, Leeds and in Grangemouth:
- If you have your own test facility for EMC we offer a Test and Measurement Health Check of your facility.
- For products we offer a comprehensive Product Compliance Health Check to ensure you are both technically and administratively compliant.