Cost Effective Solutions in the Disciplines of EMC, EMF, Radio, Telecoms, Railway & Electrical Safety
Home » Consultancy
Regulatory Compliance Consultancy and Research
York EMC Services prides itself on providing cost effective solutions to our customers’ needs in the disciplines of EMC, EMF, electrical safety, Radio & Telecomms.
Our dynamic link to the Department of Electronics at the University of York sets us apart from other consultancies and test laboratories by keeping us at the forefront of developments in EMC.
To ensure our customers can maximise the benefit from our services, we only employ engineers who are experts in their field.
Our consultancy and research staff are not just highly qualified, they are also effective communicators, making regular presentations at international conferences and seminars as well as teaching on our training courses and workshops.
Our breadth of skills and areas of expertise allows us to offer a comprehensive range of services and solutions pertaining to regulatory compliance:
- EMC Management: EMC project management from concept to achievement of compliance
- EMC Documentation: EMC Management Plans; EMC Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis; EMC Test Plans and Method Statements; Technical Documentation; preparation and Notified Body assessment; preparation of Compliance Reports
- EMC Design advice from project concept: Desktop EMC design evaluation; post-test failure practical design advice
- Practical EMC problem solving
- EM modelling and prediction; a range of computational software is available to our consulting engineers
- Product compliance legislation
- Development of novel measurement techniques
- RF design techniques
- EMC instrumentation and software development
- Shielding Effectiveness assessment
Whilst we welcome research and consultancy opportunities from all sectors of the electrical/electronics industry, we have built up specialist expertise in the following industry sectors:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Measurement, Control and Laboratory Equipment (MCL)
- Built Environment
- Radio and Communications Equipment (R&TTE; RED)
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable energy
Our consultancy and research activities are approved to ISO 9001.
consultancy is defined as a professional practice that gives expert advice within a particular field.