Your Smart Route to CE Marking and Compliance
CE Marking and Approvals
CE marking is a legal requirement for most products sold in Europe but is not always fully understood or adhered to.
York EMC Services is able to help manufacturers and importers succeed by providing guidance, testing, and training towards correctly CE marking their products before placing them on the market.
We can help you:
Determine which directives are applicable; this is a function both of the product and of the environment in which it is to be used. We can advise which directives apply, and check your Declarations of Conformity are correct and up to date.
Generate EMC Technical Documentation; we can also provide a Notified Body Assessment, to give you (and your customers) extra assurance that your product meets the requirements of the EMC Directive.
Consultancy and relevant training, for example: a one-day design workshop, a one-day Introducton to EMC, our five-day EMC Fundamentals course & advanced design, filtering and shielding courses.
Carry out the relevant assessments on the product to ensure compliance. Our laboratories near Bristol, Leeds and in Grangemouth can provide testing for:
- EMC Testing to the (EMC Directive)
- Electrical Safety (LV) Testing to the Low Voltage Directive and CB Scheme
- Radio & Telecommunications testing (R&TTE Directive, Radio Equipment Directive)
- EMF testing
- On-site Testing
- If you have your own Test and Measurement facility for EMC we offer a Test and Measurement Health Check to give you confidence in your test results.
- For new and existing products we offer a comprehensive Product Compliance Health Check to give you CE Marking Confidence, ensuring that you are both technically and administratively compliant.
Electromagnetic Compatibility and New Low... Read article