CE marking is a legal requirement for most products sold in Europe but
is not always fully understood or adhered to. York EMC Services is able to
help manufacturers and importers succeed by providing guidance, testing,
and training towards correctly CE marking their products before placing
them on the market.
York EMC Services can assist this process with continuing
professional development, consultancy and
We can help you:
- determine which directives are applicable
- This is a function both of the product and of the environment in which
it is to be used. We can advise which directives
apply, and check your
Declarations of Conformity are correct and up to date.
- generate EMC Technical Documentation
- We can also provide a Notified Body
Assessment, to give you (and your customers) extra assurance that your
product meets the requirements of the EMC Directive.
- design to best practices
- We offer consultancy and relevant
training, for example:
design workshop, a
EMC Directive & technical documentation workshop, our
EMC Fundamentals course &
design, filtering and shielding courses.
- carry out the relevant assessments on the product to ensure
- Our three laboratories
in Bristol, Castleford (West Yorkshire) and Dalgety Bay (Fife) can perform:
Our Bristol laboratory
also offers a range of radio and telecom testing.
Find out more about CE marking...
Last updated: 2008-Jul-27