Our Expertise is Supported by over 30 years Experience | Testing | Certification | Consultancy | Training
Home » Terms and Conditions
Training Courses and Workshops Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment of all fees due to York EMC Services Ltd (YES) is required in full before the first day of the course.
2. Electronic notes are provided (in PDF Format) to each delegate as part of the course fee and sent out in advance of the course start date (where full payment has been received). Paper notes may be requested up to 7 days prior to the course start date but this will incur an additional fee.
3. If a booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the commencement of the course, 15% of the course fees are payable.
4. If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the course commencing, full fees are payable.
5. YES reserves the right to cancel any training course. In the event of this happening YES will issue a full refund, however YES will not accept responsibility for any additional costs incurred by the delegate (for example travel arrangements).
6. Substitutions may be made at any time provided you inform us in writing to email@example.com and no charge will be made for replacement delegates.
7. Any delegate who cannot attend the course upon which they have booked may defer to a later course, or an alternative course, offered by YES. This course must be within 12 months of the original course booking and bookings can only be transferred once. If the alternative course is of an equivalent or lower price, no cancellation fee will be incurred and no partial refund will be given. If the alternative course is of a higher price the delegate will be charged for the difference.
8. Where discounts are available for a course, it is the delegate’s responsibility to declare that they are eligible for a discount before booking. Discounts are only valid if full course fees are paid as per our invoicing conditions of 30 days or prior to course start date, whichever is sooner.
9. Where more than one discount is available, discounts cannot be combined and only one can be applied to the booking.
10. Where discounts are available for multiple bookings, all delegates included in the multiple booking must book for the course at the same time.
11. The organisers may take images of Delegates during lectures, site visits and other related functions, and reserve the right to use these images for marketing and advertising purposes. Delegates’ individual consent for this will be assumed to have been granted unless otherwise indicated by Delegates, in writing or by email, prior to the start of each course.
12. In the interests of all course participants, the organisers reserve the right to enforce the removal of any delegate from the course whose behaviour or demeanour is, in their view, considered unacceptable.
13. York EMC Services reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on its website.
14. Through registering for a course applicants are deemed to have accepted the above Terms and Conditions.
Issue 5 10 - 08 - 2016
Electromagnetic Compatibility and New Low... Read article