On-Site Testing for EMC, EMF & Electrical Safety
York EMC Services is highly skilled in the assessment of physically large equipment backed up by on-site, EMC, EMF and Safety measurements.
In addition to our laboratory based services we also offer:
- Regulatory compliance testing of physically large equipment for EMC and electrical safety on-site at the location of final installation or at the manufacturer's premises
- Electromagnetic (EM) Surveys from DC to 40 GHz
- EMF assessments; including site-surveys against the requirements of the new EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
Examples of where equipment is tested ‘in-situ’ at either the manufacturer’s premises or location of final installation:
- Power supply, substations and switchgear
- Large generator systems
- Cranes and earth moving machinery
- Precision grinding equipment
- Telecommunications systems
- Railway rolling stock
- Railway signalling and trackside equipment
Manufacturers must compile Technical Documentation for all electrical/electronic equipment within the scope of the EMC Directive (2014/30/EU), which demonstrates the compliance of the equipment and systems with the essential requirements of the Directive.