European Directives and Harmonised Standards
Links to Standards and Directives
Please see the table below for links to some of the CE Marking Standards and Directives associated our Products and Services.
|Subject||Directive Text and Information||OJ Listing of Harmonised European Standards|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)||EMC Directive||EMC Standards|
|Electrical Safety||Low Voltage (LV) Directive||LV Standards|
|Machinery||Machinery Directive||Machinery Standards|
|Medical Devices||Medical Device Directives||Medical Device Standards|
|Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE)*||R&TTE Directive||R&TTE Standards|
|Radio Equipment Directive*||RED||RED Standards|
|Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)||EMF Directive|
If you require further information, please contact your local York EMC Services Laboratory.
* Note: The RTTE Directive 1999/5/EC has been replaced by the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU. Click here to see details of our our training course entitled The Radio Equipment Directive Explained.
Need to know more?
- EMC Directive, 2014/30/EU:
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD), 2014/35/EU click here
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU, click here
- Electromagnetic Fields Directive (EMF) 2013/35/EU, click here
Electromagnetic Compatibility and New Low... Read article